Friday, January 9, 2009

Overnight delivery!


So, I just ordered this book on Amazon and did the overnight delivery. I mean really, was that necessary? Absoltely not, but I am so excited! I just love their show and sometimes find myself wishing I could just spend the weekend with them to see what it's like. Willy and I want at least 4 kids and this show just reaffirms our dreams! Kate Gosselin is my absolute hero! She is one amazing lady. I love how organized she is, how stern and lenient she is with the kids, how caring and understanding Jon is with Kate, how funny and entertaining the kids are...I just love everything about them! I heard the book is very touching and educational. Kate references the Bible with some of her daily challenges, which I love. I just can't wait to get this in the mail so I can start reading is immediately!
Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love Jon and Kate plus 8 also. You will have to tell us how the book is! As soon as I finish all the books I have been reading lately I think I will need to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete