Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Supper Club Tonight

So, we have supper club tonight and I can't wait! I just love hanging out with this group and I one of our fellow club-ers just got engaged and the another one is getting married in about 2 weeks. So, we have a lot to celebrate tonight. We will be having barbque, baked beans, potato salad, appetizers, and desserts. I'm bringing my yummy buffalo dip! Jim and I made it on Sunday and we've been snacking on it since. I will be sure to post pics tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. oooh fun!
    ps...I know I have said it before but I love your new blog layout...it makes me happy when I see it!...so chabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited too!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a great time! sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, buffalo dip sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete