Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whoo Hoooo!!!

I finally finished my HUGE marketing presentation for work and presented it yesterday. It went fantastic! Everyone was so impressed with the work I had done and all the thought & research that had gone into it. I feel like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders the minute I walked out of the meeting yesterday. We had the meeting at our owners house which made it a lot more laid back so that was good. Everyone was so greatful for everything I did and they gave great ideas and opinions about everything. It was exactly what I had hoped for. Afterwards, I met Jim at a Carlitos, a fun mexican restaraunt downtown, for a beer and fajita nachos....YUM!


(As I was writing this, my boss poked his head into my office to tell me AGAIN how great of a job I did! He sent me a text last night while we were at dinner too! I'm so relieved!)
This is the owner at our Christmas Party last year, singing "New York". Haha! Thought it was funny!


This weekend we are going to Jim's hometown for a wedding shower for his best friend. Jim's in the wedding in August and I feel like we've missed a lot of their other events due to work or our own wedding stuff. So, we are excited to finally go to a shower for them and to see some of our friend there. Two of my really good friends live there so I get to see them while Jim visits with his buddies. My plan for the weekend is to get there Friday and hang out with my MIL and just take it easy. Wake up and go straight to the country club to lay out while Jim plays golf. It should be illegal how white I am. Satruday night is the party and we plan on going to church to meet the new preacher there. Sunday afternoon I have a Jr League meeting and then we are cooking out at a friends house. I know all of you probably don't want to hear about every little detail, but it helps me get organized! I don't realize how much we plan in one weekend until I post it here. Whew! I can't wait though!


And, thank you so much to everyone who left such sweet comments about our wedding pictures. It's so great to hear that other people really love our pictures too! We couldn't be happier with them.


I hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

  1. yea for a good presentation! i bet it feels good to get that off your plate.

    and ive never had fajita nachos! sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awesome presentation! And I do believe I'm more white than you! ugh--can't wait to hit the beach on vacation!
    I LOVE your wedding pics and you were (and are) a gorgeous bride!
    Have fun this weekend! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the presentation! You must feel so proud of yourself, and rightly so. :) And I bet it's quite the weight off of your shoulders!

    Hope you have a fun weekend with lots of celebrating. We're getting rain [and lots of it], so please have some fun for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on doing well on your presentation, a job well done is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete