Thursday, July 9, 2009

3's company...

By that I mean, company times 3!

My cousin from Maryland called yesterday saying they are coming to Georgia to visit! They are going to visit my mom and grandmother in Columbus and then they are coming to Savannah to visit Jim and I for the weekend. They are planning their trip for July 24th, 25th, & 26th. I am so excited about them coming ( I love company) but I'm panicing! Jim's dad and stepmom are coming July 17th, 18th, and 19th (which he just informed me about) and then Jim's mom is coming July 19th through the 24th. See where I'm going here? That means we will have company for over a week straight. That means spring cleaning will begin next week. Jim's mom won't be staying with us but everyone else will. Jim's mom is renting a BEAUTIFUL house at the beach, so we will be visiting her quite frequently :)


My cousin from Maryland is bringing her 2 daughters and her son. I can't wait to see them! They have grown up so much since they lived in Georgia and even though they were at the wedding and all, I feel like I didn't get to see much of them.



These are all my cousins that live in Maryland. My aunt and uncle (my mom's sister) has 8 grandchildren and one more on the way!!!

Sorry mom, but you'll never have that many!



This is my cousin Brooke, who's coming to visit, with her son Griffin.





These are her children, Rachael, Emily, and Griffin.



And here's the family at the circus.


I can't wait to see them, but I'm still freaking out about all these people being in our small condo! AHHH!!!


It's almost the weekend! Happy Thursday!

1 comment: