Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My top 5

Since I am on this shopping kick, which Jim is loving...yeah right, I thought I would make a list of all of my favorite places to shop in Savannah. When I say shop, sometimes that means purchase but a lot of the time that means just window shop. And, that is ok with me. When it's a pretty Saturday and Jim and I eat lunch downtown I can usually drag him to a store or two to do a little window shopping. I also like to stop by some of these places on my lunch breaks. There's just nothing like getting a new outfit or buying something new for the house. Ahhh, wish I had a money tree in the backyard.





When shopping for our house these are my top 5 places to shop:


1. Home Goods - never lets me down

2. Nadeau - wish I could afford more

3. Polka Dots - cute fun stuff for the holidays usually

4. One Fish Two Fish - usually get my bedding and furniture from here

5. Target - Good ol' Tar-Jay



I've had my eye on this baby for a while from Nadeau. It would look so great in our bedroom. Gotta wait until we are out of the condo though :(







When shopping for clothes, which I haven't been doing lately and it has been killing me, yes I say KILLING ME my top 5 places are:


1. Custard - expensive, but I drool the second I walk in EVERYTIME.

2. Urban Outfitters - even though we have one here, I usually order online. Ridiculous I know.

3. James Gunn- Very trendy and fun

4. BleuBelle Boutique - Pretty high end. Special occasions... or when just depressed about my closet :)

5. TJ Maxx - I've gotten pretty lucky here lately

I had my eye on this Tibi dress last season and now it's on sale. How cute would this be with a a little cardigan? I know I can't shop any time soon, but I sure would like to.


Well, I won't be getting any of these things but Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Great stores!! I am LOVING the dresser! WOW!! Hope your having a great day! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibi makes the sweetest dresses. And that dresser...GORG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I think One Fish Two Fish is so fun (& of course TJ is always a must-shop!) One of my favorite places to shop in Savannah is definitely The Paris Market on Broughton. :) I always stop by when I visit my parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home Goods is my FAV! :-)
    pk @ ROOM REMIX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently found a HomeGoods in our area and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely check out those websites.

    I don't have much luck at Homegoods or TJ Maxx. I did just start working in a high end boutique, a few hours on weekends, and I'm getting a sweet discount on Tibi, DVF, Jil Sander, etc. Pretty exciting for me!

    ReplyDelete