Since I am on this shopping kick, which Jim is loving...yeah right, I thought I would make a list of all of my favorite places to shop in Savannah. When I say shop, sometimes that means purchase but a lot of the time that means just window shop. And, that is ok with me. When it's a pretty Saturday and Jim and I eat lunch downtown I can usually drag him to a store or two to do a little window shopping. I also like to stop by some of these places on my lunch breaks. There's just nothing like getting a new outfit or buying something new for the house. Ahhh, wish I had a money tree in the backyard.
When shopping for our house these are my top 5 places to shop:
1. Home Goods - never lets me down
2. Nadeau - wish I could afford more
3. Polka Dots - cute fun stuff for the holidays usually
4. One Fish Two Fish - usually get my bedding and furniture from here
5. Target - Good ol' Tar-Jay
I've had my eye on this baby for a while from Nadeau. It would look so great in our bedroom. Gotta wait until we are out of the condo though :(
When shopping for clothes, which I haven't been doing lately and it has been killing me, yes I say KILLING ME my top 5 places are:
1. Custard - expensive, but I drool the second I walk in EVERYTIME.
2. Urban Outfitters - even though we have one here, I usually order online. Ridiculous I know.
3. James Gunn- Very trendy and fun
4. BleuBelle Boutique - Pretty high end. Special occasions... or when just depressed about my closet :)
5. TJ Maxx - I've gotten pretty lucky here lately
I had my eye on this Tibi dress last season and now it's on sale. How cute would this be with a a little cardigan? I know I can't shop any time soon, but I sure would like to.
Well, I won't be getting any of these things but Happy Tuesday!