Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend full of WORK!

This weekend my company sponsored the Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival. I had never been before, but I had heard a lot about it. We were there all weekend (Friday-Sunday). There were about 40,000 people there all weekend. Needless to say, I am beyond tired. Jim came and helped Friday and Sunday, but he had to work Saturday so when he got off work he just hung out with some of his friends.

The festival had a carnival, arts & crafts, live music, and really great food! We've eaten every underwater animal imaginable this weekend. We will be having cheesy CHICKEN soup tonight :)

Here are some pictures.
The owner of our company is the one acting a fool in the middle. My boss is on the right. Here's a group shot. We have about 50 employees but they came in shifts to the festival. This was the only group shot I got.

We had a great time! Better than being in the office :)

We have a tennis tournament this week that we're sponsoring. Busy Busy working woman!

Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of fun! wouldnt it be great to do stuff like that everyday instead of working in an office? haha. glad the festival went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! You must work for a fun company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first year I didn't go to the Seafood Festival. Thomas had to do homework all weekend, Ashton had to work, and my other friends all had different important things to do. It wasn't meant to be! Thomas' fence backs up to the road leading to the park and I went outside while Lucky played in the yard and listened to the music Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must work for a fun company to get to do all these events! :)

    ReplyDelete