Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh My Cold!

So, we have my company Christmas party tonight that I planned...outside....and it's freezing!!!! What was I thinking? In Savannah, you never know the weather and this location is amazing. It's a new hotel downtown that has a rooftop terrace with a pool, firepit, and 6 heaters overlooking downtown. I pray it stays warm enough for us to stay outside.

Here are a few pictures of the terrace where we'll be. I'm excited, but nervous. If we have to move the party inside it won't be near as cute and fun :(

We will have 6 food stations set up under these tents. They will have more tents brought out for us.


These lounge chairs will not be there so we can mingle.

And, I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time around this thing.

So, let's hope for a night full of good food, a good raffle my boss is doing, yummy drinks, and warm weather :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great, hope it stays warm for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! ! Hope you all had a wonderful time. The location looks great, especially the fire pit. My hubby and I live in Richmond Hill, and this cold spell surely did hit! While we were in Savannah yesterday, I was just saying that the trees finally felt the cold and their leaves finally got more color changes. The yellows, oranges and vibrant reds on the trees down Abercorn were gorgeous!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it certainly is a BEAUTIFUL setting!! I hope the weather behaved for you!!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks awesome!!! Hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog this morning and I love reading all your posts!


    I hope your company dinner went well!

    ReplyDelete