Friday, March 25, 2011

St. Simons Island

This will be our home for the next two weekends. Jim is going there this weekend on a golf trip with a bunch of guys and I'll be going next weekend on a bachelorette party.


This was Jim and I in St. Simons on our anniversary last year. ha!
Jim left this morning so I dropped him off at a friends house with my pjs on, coffee in hand and hair a mess. He was so excited...like a kid on the first day of school. It was too funny. We had his bag packed, lunch and cooler packed with goodies (and of course beer) and golf clubs cleaned and ready to go. I'm sure he'll have a blast. They do this trip every year on the same weekend and he always has a blast.


This weekend will be very relaxing for me. Well, I say that but I do have a list of things I want to get done. Such as: closet cleaned out, shower scrubbed (Savannah has the hardest water so I feel like I have to clean the shower all the time) and I would also like to lay out and ride my bike :)

This is my new bike. I love it so much!!
Speaking of cleaning out my closet, I did a mini clean last week and took 24 items to a high end consignment shop in town last week and I'm hoping to make a good chunk of change from all of it. You don't get paid for your stuff that you take until the clothes sell. Smart business move in my eyes. I called yesterday and I sold 4 things so far. Hopefully, by the time I leave for SSI I'll have at least $100 to spend at the Tibi Outlet. That's my goal!


Did I mention and glass of wine and a bubble bath on my to do list???? If not, I meant to!
Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. I loved St. Simon's Island. My cousin and his wife got married there and we had the best time. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a productive weekend!! Hope you get your wine, bubble bath, AND closet cleaned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you get to relax and enjoy your bubble bath with wine!

    ReplyDelete