Monday, November 7, 2011

13 Week update

I am a little behind on my updates considering I'll be 15 weeks this Thursday but I promise to catch up quick.


This picture was taken right afte lunch so the belly was out more than usual. When I wake up in the morning, I swear I don't see anything and then when I'm going to bed it seems huge. ha!

How far along: 13 weeks 3 days (in this picture)

Size of baby: approximately 3 inches and the size of a lemon

Total weight gain/loss: I think 3 pounds

Sleep: I'm falling to sleep great, but getting up multiple times to tee tee :)

Best moment of the week: Actually being able to talk about it when out in public. Seems like we were trying to hide it for so long, that now its such a relief.

Movement: Nothing yet.

Food cravings: Nothing too random right now.

Gender: I have no idea! I wish I did, but I don't. Since we aren't finding out guessing is all we can do.


What I miss: Lots of caffeine and red wine. Not a real big drinker but red wine smells SO good right now

What I'm looking forward to: Decorating the nursery

Milestones: Almost to the 2nd trimester!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting! AND, I'm so so glad you are backing in blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Glad to have you back :) I haven't announced it on my blog yet but I am at 11 weeks right now...right behind ya!

    ReplyDelete