Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Slacking on the Christmas decor.

I just wanted to share the minimal Christmas decor from my house. I didn't do much this year for 2 reasons. 1 because my parents are throwing Willy and I an engagement/Christmas party this Friday and I'm concentrating on their house more than my own. 2 because I am so ready to have my first Christmas with Willy as a married couple, that I am saving all my good stuff (decor, recipes, and senitmental stuff) for December 09'.




Last year I can use this monogram :)



This is my pitiful pitiful kitchen table.



And yes, this is my Christmas tree. Again, very pitiful.


These are a few of my favorite ornaments.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I love the look of your blog. It is so festive. Also, I am not decorating too much this year either. I have big plans for next year though also. Have a merry christmas and a wonderful engagement party.
    Planning your wedding can either be the most wonderful thing or the most stressful thing. I wish you wonderful and stress fress wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete