Monday, December 15, 2008

Pink and Lemon it is!

So, I have finally decided on colors for our wedding. Pink and Lemon! This is a big step for me. I have been going back and forth for quite some time now. I knew once I found the perfect bridesmaid dress it would all come together. My mom and I ventured to Atlanta this weekend and got so much done! We went up Thursday night and got a room at the Intercontinental Hotel. What a nice a hotel. We went to dinner and of course visited Lenox. We didn't do too much damage. Just a few purses. I bought her one for Christmas and she bought me one.

Friday morning we woke up and drank coffee in the hotel and headed to our appointment at Bridals by Lori. I was a little nervous about starting off here because I have heard they are a little pricey. Well, Romona Kaveza was having her trunk show so I got a beautfil lace gown and veil for a pretty reasonable price. I am so excited, but a little worried about fitting into this trumpet style dress. All my diets start "tomorrow" :)

The bridesmaids dresses are my favorite. They are Watters and bright bright yellow. Nothing I would've ever thought I would like...but I love them! They are going to go perfect with the groomsmens' khaki suits. The guys will also wear pink ties and golf shoes (Willy was adament about the shoes) and the girls will carry pink flowers.

We are making progress people!

3 comments:

  1. I love coming across blogs and discovering fellow Georgia Brides! Congrat's on your engagement! You can view my wedding planning progress here: www.jessicaralph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I hope your wedding is a dream! I make cotton bunting here in Hampshire, England for weddings and would love to make you some bunting in pink and lemon! contact me through www.zigzagbunting.blogspot.com if you are interested, I love doing special colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and lemon so cute! I had a watters dress as well as my girls. I loved all of them!
    So glad that you are folllowing my blog and I can't wait to see more of yours!

    ReplyDelete