Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You can call me a Rookie...

So, everyone tells me blogging is the new thing...probably just new to me. But, so far I like it. My friends from work and from Junior League promise I'll get addicted. We shall see. A little bit about me, I've lived in Savannah for the past 2 years and am really falling in love with this place. My fiance(We will call him Willy) is moving here as soon as he can find a job. We got engaged on November 22, 2008...probably one of the happiest days of my life. We are getting married May 16, 2009. I have a wonderful loving family who resides in Columbus and a great group of friends who are all over the place.




This was me and Willy last year in North Georgia. Not a good one of me, but I figured this pic fit the season. Oh, I wish it would snow in Savannah!


And these two, my friends, are my precious parents!




And lastly, the best friends a girl could ask for!

I think I'm getting the hang of this whole blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment