Thursday, May 7, 2009

Holy 9 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Word, I get to marry my best friend in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see everything finally come together and nervous about it at the same time. I am mostly excited about getting to spend the rest of my life with Willy! I know all you blogger friends of mine don't know him, but he is truly the best boyfriend, fiance, and soon to be husband a girl could ask for!

9 reasons why I love me some Willy:

1. He is the most sensitive and caring GUY ever! I never thought I'd meet, or be attracted to, such a person. I always thought I liked the hardbutt kind of guy. Well, Willy is definitely not that. He is so thoughtful with everything little thing he does for me or anyone else for that matter.

2. He laughs at ALL my jokes, even when they're not funny. He thinks I'm so witty. I love that! I know sometimes I'm just stupid silly, but he makes me think I'm a freakin comedian.

3. He tells me at least 5 times a day "You're so beautiful" and " I love you so much". Always followed by a kiss on the forehead.

4. He can dance! He is really the best dancer I've ever met. I credit that to my MIL. She's great! Willy can shag, booty dance, and slow dance like no one else! So fun!

5. He supports me! I mean he REALLY supports me. It could be anything from my job decisions or my bad shopping habit. I've found myself calling him saying "Willy, I just found the cutest dress ever! It was $350 and now its only $250. Can I get it? It would go great with my new stilettos this weekend. The only problem is I only have $275 in my account and that has to last me until next Friday." He says "Babe, if you really think you need it, get it. I'll give you some money tonight. That should last you until then." So, needless to say, his support sometimes gets me in trouble, but its just so sweet that he wants me happy no matter what! When I hate my job and am ready to quit he pushes me to stick it out and tells me what a great asset I am to the company...which makes me want to stay. Sure glad I listened to him.

6. He is so strong in his faith. He reminds me to bless our food before EVERY MEAL, he drags me out of bed for church on Sundays, and he prays for us aloud every night. Every time I'm having a bad day, he reminds me to put everything in the Big Man's hands. He is a constant reminder that God really puts people our lives that we deserve. I am so thankful that I deserve Willy! Sometimes I don't think I do.

7. He loves me unconditionally. Sometimes I can really be a pain in the rear. I know I am too controlling, I have a bad temper when I'm angry, and I am so moody (once a month). Willy handles it with a grain of salt. He knows when to sit back and listen to me moan and complain. He knows when to say "I'm sorry" even when it's not his fault. He just simply knows how to handle me.

8. He loves my family and friends. He treats my family like his own. He's constantly helping my dad around the house, asking my mom what she needs, playing with my newphews, shooting the sh*& with my brother, and just simply listening to my grandmom talk about whatever she wants. He loves my family as much as I do. And my friends. He loves each and every one of my freinds. Sometimes I think he would rather hang out with them than me :) He loves hanging out with them and gets so excited when I say we are going to hang out with them. A recent example of how sweet he is to my friends is one time my friend Fran and I stayed at his mom's house after one of our showers and we were getting ready for bed brushing our teeth and all. We walked into the bedroom where we were sleeping and he had a glass of ice cold water sitting on each bed side table for both us. He knew we were a little intoxicated and would desperately need that water in the morning. He is just so thoughtful...ha ha!

9. And lastly, I love him for who he is! I love him for being the Willy that I know and not trying to be anyone else. He has always been so perfect and I am just so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him and strive to be as wonderful as he is! I LOVE HIM!!!!!

I could list so many other reasons, but I'll spare you guys :)

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet!! Enjoy these last few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I bet he knows how lucky he is to have such a loving Bride!
    You will be a lovely bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! I'm sure you've heard this a million times - enjoy everything about these next 9 days.....they will FLY by. By the way, my little sister is also getting married in 9 days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I want my own Willy! haha So glad you two are so happy and so thrilled you are getting married in 9 days! You will have a wonderful life together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I know I've said this before, but you're getting married on my anniversary weekend! (Ours is the 17th)... after 6 years, believe me when I say it only gets BETTER! I hope your wedding week is fabulous and filled with lots of memory makers! I cannot wait to see pictures of the wedding and honeymoon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe that made me tear up...I might be a bit emotional next weeked:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be sure to swing by the Perfect Palette & enter our give-a-way! Creative packaging made easy by Garnish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was sweet..he sounds like one amazing guy! This motivated me to write down what I love about my boyf! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see pictures! You're going to make a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is such a sweet post!! So excited for you! You are now one day closer :) Enjoy every last minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am new to this whole blog thing... so I didn't know how to comment you back from my page(The Salty Kiss). I got my design from Templates by Tenille! Here is the Link:
    http://templatesbytenille.blogspot.com/

    There is also a link in the top left corner of my page!

    I love your Blog too! I have been dating my boyfriend for 5 years now... and while I am still a little young to get married I can't help but dream about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so sweet!! By the way, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete