Oh My Word, I get to marry my best friend in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see everything finally come together and nervous about it at the same time. I am mostly excited about getting to spend the rest of my life with Willy! I know all you blogger friends of mine don't know him, but he is truly the best boyfriend, fiance, and soon to be husband a girl could ask for!
9 reasons why I love me some Willy:
1. He is the most sensitive and caring GUY ever! I never thought I'd meet, or be attracted to, such a person. I always thought I liked the hardbutt kind of guy. Well, Willy is definitely not that. He is so thoughtful with everything little thing he does for me or anyone else for that matter.
2. He laughs at ALL my jokes, even when they're not funny. He thinks I'm so witty. I love that! I know sometimes I'm just stupid silly, but he makes me think I'm a freakin comedian.
3. He tells me at least 5 times a day "You're so beautiful" and " I love you so much". Always followed by a kiss on the forehead.
4. He can dance! He is really the best dancer I've ever met. I credit that to my MIL. She's great! Willy can shag, booty dance, and slow dance like no one else! So fun!
5. He supports me! I mean he REALLY supports me. It could be anything from my job decisions or my bad shopping habit. I've found myself calling him saying "Willy, I just found the cutest dress ever! It was $350 and now its only $250. Can I get it? It would go great with my new stilettos this weekend. The only problem is I only have $275 in my account and that has to last me until next Friday." He says "Babe, if you really think you need it, get it. I'll give you some money tonight. That should last you until then." So, needless to say, his support sometimes gets me in trouble, but its just so sweet that he wants me happy no matter what! When I hate my job and am ready to quit he pushes me to stick it out and tells me what a great asset I am to the company...which makes me want to stay. Sure glad I listened to him.
6. He is so strong in his faith. He reminds me to bless our food before EVERY MEAL, he drags me out of bed for church on Sundays, and he prays for us aloud every night. Every time I'm having a bad day, he reminds me to put everything in the Big Man's hands. He is a constant reminder that God really puts people our lives that we deserve. I am so thankful that I deserve Willy! Sometimes I don't think I do.
7. He loves me unconditionally. Sometimes I can really be a pain in the rear. I know I am too controlling, I have a bad temper when I'm angry, and I am so moody (once a month). Willy handles it with a grain of salt. He knows when to sit back and listen to me moan and complain. He knows when to say "I'm sorry" even when it's not his fault. He just simply knows how to handle me.
8. He loves my family and friends. He treats my family like his own. He's constantly helping my dad around the house, asking my mom what she needs, playing with my newphews, shooting the sh*& with my brother, and just simply listening to my grandmom talk about whatever she wants. He loves my family as much as I do. And my friends. He loves each and every one of my freinds. Sometimes I think he would rather hang out with them than me :) He loves hanging out with them and gets so excited when I say we are going to hang out with them. A recent example of how sweet he is to my friends is one time my friend Fran and I stayed at his mom's house after one of our showers and we were getting ready for bed brushing our teeth and all. We walked into the bedroom where we were sleeping and he had a glass of ice cold water sitting on each bed side table for both us. He knew we were a little intoxicated and would desperately need that water in the morning. He is just so thoughtful...ha ha!
9. And lastly, I love him for who he is! I love him for being the Willy that I know and not trying to be anyone else. He has always been so perfect and I am just so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him and strive to be as wonderful as he is! I LOVE HIM!!!!!
I could list so many other reasons, but I'll spare you guys :)