Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Clean up Clean up...."

"Everybody, Everywhere. Clean up Clean up, everybody do your share".


Jim hates when I sing this song. Mostly, because he knows when I do so it's about time to do some deep cleaning. Since we will have company for over a week starting tomorrow, we have a lot of cleaning to do. Jim and I are a pretty good team when it comes to cleaning. With Jim, a to do list is best. He gets things done more efficiently that way. If not, he'll take a break and watch sports or get side tracked on doing something with his golf clubs. When he has a to do list, he doesn't stop until everything is done. Same with our thank you cards. If I give him a number each night he gets them done without stopping. So, last night I said "Jim if you vacuum, wipe down the kitchen and fold the clothes I'll wash clothes, clean the bathrooms, dust, and mop the floors".
It works everytime!

So, tonight we'll be finishing up our cleaning duties. Here a few of my favorite things that I couldn't do without while cleaning.
Pledge wipes are great for all our furniture. I have yet to try the multi purpose ones.
We got this handheld vacuum with our giftcards at Target and it has been amazing!

Comet always pulls through for me. For bathrooms and the kitchen.


Once everything is spic and span, I'll light this little thing. My MIL brought his back from market last week and it smells a little like Heaven. Ahhh.



Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS sing that song when I'm cleaning!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comet, an oldie but a goodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products! I love comet! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I have a little surprise waiting for you on my blog {it's like 2 posts down. Please check it out and email me asap :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete