Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busy Bee

So, I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted! I'd love to say it's because my life is so interesting and busy but it's honestly just the opposite. Jim and I haven't done much of anything. A few things we've been up to lately:

  • Last weekend Jim worked and I had Jr League Thrift Sale. I thought I was going to get out of there without spending a dime, but I was wrong. With about 30 minutes left to go on my shift I spotted an armoire/entertainment center that matches our furniture now. Perfect! It's at the store for $800 I believe and I got it for $125. Can't beat that.
  • That night we went to one of my fellow JL friend's house for a little fall get together. It was too much fun! I just love all those girls and the guys really got to know each other which was great.
  • Jim and I have been attending a new member class at church and have absolutely loved it! We've met so many people and we just know Wesley Monumental is the church for us! It is the best feeling in the world knowing that we have finally found a church that we will be joining together and that will now become our new 'home' and 'family'. We couldn't be happier. Jim has been doing the Tuesday morning men's prayer breakfast and I am doing the women's circle bible study. It has really helped us meet some amazing people!
  • My parents are finally coming home from Greece! Thank Goodness! I have missed calling my mom to chat, calling my dad for car/money/house advice, and I'm ready for them to pick up the Princess aka Bella.
  • We also have a wedding this weekend where I will be seeing both of my pregnant besties. I can't wait to see those bellies! It has been so much fun shopping for little boys. I think Jim has enjoyed it too. He has actually picked out a majority of the items I have bought. I do this on purpose....so I don't get in trouble for spending so much money on all these babies :) It's working so far!

That's all I have for now! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys actually are pretty busy!! So exciting to see your pregnant friends- I love buying baby clothes too!!

    ReplyDelete