Is Christmas over already? I always have such a great time being home with my family and seeing all my old friends from high school. Jim and I were in my hometown for a week so we had time to do and see a lot. It was great! I could probably do multiple posts on our visit but I'll just mention the highlights. Some of my favorite moments were:
* Having my Mother in Law and Brother in Law come to town and exchange presents with. My parents loved having them at our house!
* Having dinner with this sweet couple. Theyhad us over to their house for a scrumptous dinner and then we went to this cute little restaurant for dessert/drinks. That might be the last time we see them until Baby Davis is here!!!
* Christmas Eve Mother/Daughter Brunch with all my friends from high school.
* Night out with more friends from high school.
* Riding around with my family looking at Christmas lights. We do it every year. This house was one of those that is in sync with a radio station. Very neat! You could leave a donation and all the proceeds go to Make A Wish Foundation.
* Christmas Night at my uncle's house with my dad's side of the family.
My cousin Alex. His brother Jake will be here in April!