Sunday, February 14, 2010

Babies!!!

So, I'm a little behind on my posts but my life has been crazy busy lately. We are in the process of getting a new house and renting our condo.

In the meantime, there have been babies everywhere and I love it!!!! My friend Whitney just had her first son Jace. He is the sweetest thing ever! I'll tell you one person that is in love with babies and that is my husband. Proof seen below.
He couldn't take is hands off of that sweet baby.

This is the outfit we got Jace when she found out she was pregnant with a boy! I love seeing him in it but I know it won't be long before he's all grown out of it.


My other friend, LL, is going in the hospital tonight to be induced tomorrow! How exciting! She will be delivering her first little boy as well. I will be patiently awaiting a phone call from her husband when that precious boy arrives.
ANDDDD, my other friend, B, just announced that she is pregnant! Jim went to high school with her husband and we were pledge sisters in college. Such a small world! We were thrilled when we got the news and I can't wait to see her with a little belly!
It's just crazy how quick things change after college. Everyone is all grown up and I am so happ and proud for each and everyone of us.
Congrats to all the mommys!








4 comments:

  1. Love the little outfit that you got Jace.. I'm also from Savannah Area, did you get it locally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a itty bitty baby...so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing sweeter than babies! You know what happens when all your friends start having them, though, right?? YOU get baby fever & it wont be long and YOU'LL be next! :)

    ReplyDelete