Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shellfish and Sushi

Thanks for everyone for all the great ideas for an anniversary gift! Now, its all about choosing which one to do. I'm excited!




This past weekend Jim and I stayed in town and just hung out with friends. Friday night we went to the beach that's 15 minutes from our house and had dinner with about 8 of our closest friends on the deck of this great resturaunt and listened to live music. The seafood was delicious! We were home by 10:30pm...that's always nice.




We ran into Jim's cousins while we were there and got to see their sweet baby girl Leah Cate, so that was just icing on the cake.



Saturday morning I had a health fair to attend for work and Jim of course played golf. Did I mention he got new golf clubs that he worships more than me? No not really, but almost. He loves these things! I just don't get it. I guess if I spent that much money on some shoes or something I would kiss them too.





Saturday night we went to a delicious sushi bar downtown with a big group of friends and had such a great time.


Since the girls had on heels we decided to take pedi-cabs....best idea all night!


We were pretty excited!


The guys were at one end of the table...

And, the girls at the other...






Afterwards, we went to hear a band at a bar close by.

In action



Overall, a great weekend!
Happy Hump Day everyone!!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. You look freaking adorable!! I haven't seen you in so long, I almost forgot what you looked like! Ha! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great weekend! you and your friends are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN times! Great top you are wearing too!

    ReplyDelete