Thursday, November 18, 2010

Extreme Makeover: Savannah!

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that EMHE came to Savannah, but I actually have proof now!

We have had the privledge of being pretty involved with everything and we have loved it! The Simpson family is such a deserving family for this makeover and we are so excited for them to see their NEW house today for the first time!

I'm going to try and get over there for the big reveal today, but we'll see if work permits.


Here's their old house. Supposedly, it was in terrible terrible shape.





Here we are helping witht he build.

I got to see Tracy last night. She's so pretty!
And Paul. He was very funny.


Ty and the crew checking out the house for the first time.




Filming before demolition.


Almost done with the house. Can't wait to see the finished project!




Some of the pictures are out of order, but last night (when we saw the crew) they had an Extreme Extravaganza that my work for tickets for. We filmed on our baseball filmed and sent it to the Simpson family while they're on a cruise in the Bahamas. We had Paula Deen's for dinner and their was a silent and live auction.
Fun night!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! that is amazing! i cant watch that show b/c every episode makes me cry! its amazing you got to witness it first hand!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I hope you will be married for the rest of your life. national loans

    ReplyDelete