1. Is it already time for Christmas decorations to be out in the stores??? My goodness! I just got finished decorating for Thanksgiving/Fall. How in the world will I find time to take all that down and decorate for Christmas when I have 30 people coming for Thanksgiving in 2 weeks??? Sheesh.
2. My parents just ordered our (yes, mine and Jim's) Christmas presents. I told Jim we would never dish out this kind of money for chairs on our own so Christmas was our only option....it worked :) But seriously, I think he is just as ready as me to have this house completed. I blogged about these in an earlier "wish list" post. Can't wait to get them!
3. Jim and I are having dinner at Bonna Bella Yacht Club with two other couples tonight. I am very excited! We are so blessed to have such good friends in Savannah since our family isn't around here.
4. I had a nail stuck in my tire last week and when I took it to the tire place, of course they told me I needed 4 new tires. Typical. $700 later, we're stressed and broke.
5. Speaking of broke, we are headed to this wonderful place in May
Ritz Carlton in Jamaica. I am in a wedding there and we are trying to save every last penny for this trip but new tires aren't helping the siutation.
6. We have a nutrionist on board now at work and wow does her eating make me sick. She eats everything healthy. I feel so stupid going to lunch with her. I'm always like "yeah, I'll have that too". Mainly because I don't want to order the cheesburger in front of her and because I can't pronounce what she eats. I'm always up for trying something new.
Last night I made some healthy oat bars she gave me the recipe for. I added powdered protein and all that stuff....they are actually delicious. At least I have a snack other than chips or cookies.
7. One of my best friends from home had her baby last week, Mary Jennings. She is precious and I am so happy for Jenna! 2 of my other friends from home/bridesmaids in my wedding are expecting. So weird how things change. For the better of course.
8. This weekend we have a black tie charity event for SMA (spinal muscular atrophy). My company is sponsoring it so as the marketing director, its mandatory. There will be great food, open bar and Swingin Medallions will be playing (old shag band). I'll be sure to post pictures.
9. Are y'all tired of my random thoughts yet? Good, because I am too.
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!