Tuesday, November 8, 2011

14 week update



First off, today is my grandmother's birthday. She is celebrating in Heaven her 86th birthday. How lucky is she? Not a day passes that I don't think about her and I would give anything for her to meet this sweet baby inside me. At least, the baby will have the best guardian angel ever :)



14 week update and picture: I think the ahgle makes it look like there is no change. I can't really tell if I've grown any.

How far along: 14 weeks 4 days (in this picture)

Size of baby: approximately 4 inches and the size of an apple. We only had apple slices...guess those wouldn't work.


Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm still at 3 pounds


Sleep: I'm falling to sleep great, but getting up multiple times to tee tee :)


Best moment of the week: Getting together with 3 other friends that are expecting in the same month as me. We just talked and talked about babies. So fun.


Movement: On the way to a birthday party for one of my friends I swear I felt something. I could be crazy but it was different.


Food cravings: Nothing too random right now.


Gender: Still no idea. I had my first gender dream and it was a girl.


What I miss: Eating anything I want.


What I'm looking forward to: Decorating the nursery


Milestones: 2nd trimester! Whoo hoo!

7 comments:

  1. soooo happy for you! congrats that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I followed you on my other blog and just found out we are right about the same time- I am 14 weeks as well! I can't wait to see our pics in just a few short weeks! Are you guys finding out the gender? We are doing a 3d US on the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and congratulations.
    beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but I got excited to see you are pregnant! I am almost 10 weeks and I love reading and following another women who are going through the same things. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need visitors for your blog?
    Only 1$ per 1000 views!
    Register here

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete