Monday, November 7, 2011

13 Week update

I am a little behind on my updates considering I'll be 15 weeks this Thursday but I promise to catch up quick.


This picture was taken right afte lunch so the belly was out more than usual. When I wake up in the morning, I swear I don't see anything and then when I'm going to bed it seems huge. ha!

How far along: 13 weeks 3 days (in this picture)

Size of baby: approximately 3 inches and the size of a lemon

Total weight gain/loss: I think 3 pounds

Sleep: I'm falling to sleep great, but getting up multiple times to tee tee :)

Best moment of the week: Actually being able to talk about it when out in public. Seems like we were trying to hide it for so long, that now its such a relief.

Movement: Nothing yet.

Food cravings: Nothing too random right now.

Gender: I have no idea! I wish I did, but I don't. Since we aren't finding out guessing is all we can do.


What I miss: Lots of caffeine and red wine. Not a real big drinker but red wine smells SO good right now

What I'm looking forward to: Decorating the nursery

Milestones: Almost to the 2nd trimester!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting! AND, I'm so so glad you are backing in blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Glad to have you back :) I haven't announced it on my blog yet but I am at 11 weeks right now...right behind ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nd tugged at her sleeve: "stay with your mother your aunt and sister to the room to sit, I'll go kill a chicken, to help you swallow."Heard, it seems like what Fang, startling look at the way the daughter nodded, also washed her Christian Louboutin Outletwinking: "Xiaoyan Feng wing you to help, so look at his rare formal wear, while what the stain on the toss You have to Mai Tai him father. "This can only be felt with the

    a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her.Christian louboutin Women's Pumps "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.Fashion filled the aisles, fueled the

    not one Tiffany touched on). However, from an industry standpoint, why should YSL be prevented from marketing a monochrome red shoe as part of its monochrome footwear collection? But perhaps, this is where the unexplored confusion test may rescue YSL and this type of usage?In news that will shock most Sabres fans, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that former Sabres owner Tom Golisano is prepar

    rohibiting the trademark of functional product features encourages competition by keeping producers from controlling a useful product feature. The Court in Qualitex explained that if functional product features were trademarked, Christian louboutin Women's Sandalsthan competitors would be put at a significant non-reputational disadvantage.The theory of aesthetic functionality states that consumers desire a specific feature that is

    ReplyDelete