Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures from the weekend


I had so much fun this weekend at my showers. For the past few years I have been hosting and attending all my friends' wedding showers and it was so weird being at a shower for ME. I was nervous at first, but with all my best friends there I began to relax a little. The first shower was Monograms and Mimosas. They all had it decorated to a T. I just loved it! I got some really fun gifts and I can't wait to put them to use. Here a few pics.

This was the cute invitation!




This was the mimosa table.





One of the food tables, with my favorite flowers.



The cookie favors. So cute!




Me and one of the hostesses. This was her house.



Opening all the fun gifts.



My wonderful friends!


This is was at my Set the Table shower later that day. I think we forgot to take pictures. Don't know why these are so small either.

This is my sister in law and her niece.

Hope everyone has an amazing day! Back to work I go.

1 comment:

  1. What great pics!! It looks like you got some great stuff and had fun!!! Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete