Friday, June 12, 2009

First things first....

Clearly, I need a new blog name. I'm married and I guess I can't be a 'bride' anymore. I really have no idea what I want as a new name. I need help bloggy friends! Dig deep in your creative minds and please throw some ideas around.


A few things about me:

I'm a new wife trying to learn to be as domestic as possible
I love cooking, decorating, being with my husband, my family, and my friends
I live right near the beach

Yeah, that's all I got. I'm not too good at this.


A few of my friends thought of these names:


The Coastal Mrs.
Belle by the Beach
Jim n I
Ways of the Willis'


Any other ideas? Any opinions on these names? I gotta change it soon!


Second, my parents are coming this weekend with my dog and my grandmother. I am just thrilled. We will be eating these






My mom loves Shrimp Po Boys so she'll be having one of these And, we'll be posted up here (Tybee Island doesn't look QUITE like this) ha!

But, it does look like this

So my sweet bloggy friends, if you need me, you can find me here :)

10 comments:

  1. when you figure one out for yourself, work on one for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those names! So creative! I'm not very good with things like that!

    thanks for stopping by the Manor! You have a cute blog! Congrats on being a new Mrs! {Makes me feel that much older! ha ha! We will be celebrating our 10-year anniversary this year!}

    I know you will come up with something that suits you and your blog! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Savannah" part of your name...don't get rid of it!
    Cant wait to see the new you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the beach, I plan on catching some rays too :)

    I like the "Costal Mrs." it has a nice ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like The Coastal Mrs.! It is really cute! Have fun out at Tybee. I was thinking about going there on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Tybee's water looked like that first beach picture.. That would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the names Belle by the Beach and Coastal Mrs. - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative Coastal Belle
    Sweet Southern Charm
    Sweet Savannah Charm
    Beauty and The Beach
    Beauty at the Beach
    Beauty @ The Beach

    just some ideas...

    I too like Belle by the Beach and Coastal Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Coastal Mrs. as well!

    Just wanted to let you know I have passed on an award to you! I love reading your blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you blog, Congrats on the wedding!
    How about, Life of a Savannah Wife or Life of a Savannah Newlywed.
    As Quite Contrary said I love the Savannah part!!

    ReplyDelete