Monday, September 21, 2009

Tailgate Shower

The tailgating shower this weekend was a total success! We had lots of food, drinks, gifts, and a tad bit of rain. Everyone was so great to help me with food. Everything turned our delicious and we had plenty for everyone. I have to admit, I am pretty jealous of all the cute gifts the couple got. They really loaded up. I couldn't be happier for them! This was their first shower and they were so thankful for everything everyone did. There's just something about football season and wedding season. It was just good times all around! Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Happy couple!



My handmade tablecloths :) Nothing too fancy (just glad these aren't close ups).







Jim and I with the couple.


The couple opening their gifts.



Ellen and her sister, Aunt, and Mom.






This is the precious invitation that A Savannah Redtop made...

And, this is the matching cake the soon-to-be bride's mom made...I'm still amazed!

Such a fun weekend! GOOOOO Eagles!!!!

12 comments:

  1. HOW MUCH FUN DID YOU HAVE?? That is such a great idea!!! I would have had such a great time!! It looks like you guys did to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I am glad you had a great time and the shower was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!! Everyone looks like they had a great time! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the party idea. It turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea for a shower. Glad it turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! I love all the details, and both you & the bride-to-be looked beautiful! It looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! What a fun idea for a shower! And everything looked SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was a blast...and that cake, amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea for a couples shower! And all of you girls just look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete