Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a little survery...

Nothing too exciting today so I figured I would fill this survey out. Enjoy!

1. What are your middle names?
Mine-Paige
His-Robert

2. How long have you been together?
5 years of dating (on and off)
almost 6 months of marriage :)

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
year and 1/2
4. Who asked who out?
he asked me out

5. How old are each of you?
25

6. Did you go to the same school?
different high schools
same college

7. Are you from the same home town?
no

8. Who is the smartest?
I would say he is book smarter
I'm more common sense smarter
(clearly...not even proper english)

9. Who majored in what?
I majored in marketing
he majored in human resources

10. Who is the most sensitive?
he is...sweet boy

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Costa Rica

12. Who has the worst temper?
me...oops

13. How many children do you want?
he wants 4
I want 2

14. Who does the cooking?
we both do. he grills, I bake.

15. Who is more social?
tough one. I guess him.

16. Who is the neat freak?
me. but he's gotten so much better!

17. Who is the most stubborn?
me
18. Who wakes up earlier?
he does during the week. I do on the weekends.

19. Where was your first date?
Adpi formal in Jeckyl Island

20. Who has the bigger family?
close call, but probably him.

21. Do you get flowers often?
no.

22. How do you spend the holidays?
This is our first year doing it. Thanksgiving with his family. Christmas with mine. We will still see both families though.

23. Who is more jealous?
neither.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
for him- immediately
for me- about 4 months

25. Who eats more?
definitely him, but I'm not far behind...ha

26. What do you do for a living?
me - marketing director for a sports medicine clinic.
him - assistant director of admissions for a private college

27. Who does the laundry?
both of us. I wash and he helps me fold.

28. Who's better with the computer?
he is.

29. Who drives when you are together?
he does. I sleep and make my to do lists.

30. What is your song?
I guess "Someone like you" by Van Morrison. We danced to that on our wedding day.

Well, that was fun!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog...I came across it from a friend of a friend. My husband and I are planning our 10 year wedding anniversay in Spetember next year. Wanted your insite on the best places to stay and things we must see in Savannah. Being from Florida we are clueless about the city. You can Emial me direct at threeboydboys@aol.com. Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete