Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Beach Wedding Bridesmaid



Beach weddings are so fun! I always dreamt about my wedding being on the beach, the girls in white sun dresses, the guys in khaki linen pants with white button ups, barefoot in the sand, low country boil, beach music and candles at sunset. I guess I will just live vicariously through my bff Meredith! She found her prince charming, who we all absolutely adore, and I couldn't be happier for her.




They both live in Charleston, South Carolina and they are going to have that perfect beach wedding. I got home the other day to the cutest card asking me to be her bridesmaid. It had seashells all over it and it soooo got me in the summer mood. I can't wait! The wedding will be in Charleston and I know it's going to be perfect....Meredith, her mom, and her sister have such great taste!




All I know so far is that the bmaids dresses are seersucker! Too cute!




I couldn't be happier for Meredith and Bruce and can't wait to celebrate their nuptials in July!!!


1 comment: