- Last night, Jim came home (like trying to rub it in my face or something) and said "guess who I was standing behind in the grocery store?"....."Paula Deen's husband". In Savannah, we hear a little too much about ol' PD (but I still love her food and her laugh) so it gets annoying always having to see her face eveywhere you go. Well, we don't actually see her in person so I thought that was pretty neat that Jim ran into her husband in the grocery store. They live about a mile up the street from us and that is the first time we have seen them. We have run into her cutie pie son and his precious wife a few times. Anyway, I thought that was cute!
- Trying to rent out our condo has stressed me out to no end! You would've thought I'd lost 10lbs by now. Uhhhh, No! We have 2 more weeks to rent it before we lose the offer we made on our 'dream house'. Fingers Crossed! I will post pics of this house the second we get a lease signed for this condo.
- Speaking of losing weight, I went to my little workout class this morning and my friend said she couldn't go today so what did I do?...... I woke up my sweet hubby to go with me! He wasn't a happy camper but he sure was a good sport! He went with me and did great! I haven't lost any weight, but I feel better about myself for getting up at 6:15 to do it!
- This weekend all my hard work will pay off! My bff Kelly's bachelorette party is in Atlanta and I am so excited. I felt as her Maitron of Honor that I had to make it unbelievable just as she did for mine. She planned mine in Nashville and we had one heck of a time. This is a picture of me, her, and our friend Claire. We have made this horrible face since high school. So attractive.
I will be sure to post more pictures like this next week :) Wish me luck that I can still hang like we did in college....
- I have a heavy heart right now. I have been following this sweet family for quite some time now. Layla Grace is a precious little 2 year old fighting the horrible disease of Nueroblastoma. She was diagnosed with it last year and went into remission and then the docs said it came back in January. They told her family they might have 2-6 more months with her, but it looks like 2-3 more weeks. If you do not feel like crying today do not read that blog. I follow her sweet mom on twitter and I find myself checking it first thing when I get up in the morning and many times throughout the day. It's just horrible. Having 2 nephews, I just can't imagine having to deal with something that with them. Layla's parents are so strong and such amazing people. Layla is now at home with hospice and she has not eaten I believe they said in over 14 days. She is barely hanging on. I pray for her comfort and I pray for her family's comfort in healing as well.
- On a lighter note, I get to see my new mommy friend LL and her baby boy Davis on Sunday. I can't wait! I've been waiting to squeeze those little cheeks for 2 weeks now. Baby pics are a must so be ready!
- Jim will be leaving me for 3 days next week to go on a business trip to Columbia, SC...boo. I guess I am going to have to keep myself busy by shopping and getting pedicures. darn.
Happy Hump Day!!!